Do you love Google? Of course, you do. Google is the most prominent global search engine and a source of endless entertainment and fun. You can use Google to find information, images, videos, maps, news, and more. But did you know you can also use Google to play games, watch movies, and discover hidden surprises? This article will show you some of the coolest Google tricks you can try now. These include:
- The Thanos Google trick: How to make half of the search results disappear with a snap of your fingers.
- The Wizard of Oz Google trick: How to travel to the magical land of Oz and meet Dorothy and her friends.
- And more!
These Google tricks are easy and will make your online experience more fun and exciting. Let’s get started!
The Thanos Google Trick: How to Make Half of the Search Results Disappear
If you are an aficionado of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, you probably know who Thanos is. He is the powerful villain who wanted to wipe out half of all life in the universe by using the Infinity Stones. In the movie Avengers: Endgame, he was defeated by the heroes who reversed his snap and brought back everyone who was dusted.
But what if you could recreate Thanos’ snap on Google? Well, you can! Here’s how:
- Go to Google.com and type “Thanos” in the search box.
- Click on the Infinity Gauntlet icon on the screen’s right side.
- Watch as the gauntlet snaps its fingers, and half of the search results fade away.
- You can also click on the gauntlet again to undo the snap and restore the results.
This Thanos snap Google trick is a fun way to pay tribute to one of the most epic moments in movie history. Try it out and see for yourself!
The Wizard of Oz Google Trick: How to Travel to the Magical Land of Oz?
If you are a fan of classic movies, you probably know The Wizard of Oz. It is one of the most beloved films of all time, based on the novel by L. Frank Baum. It tells the story of Dorothy, a young girl who is swept away by a tornado to the magical land of Oz. There, she meets a scarecrow, a tin man, a lion, and a wizard who help her find her way home.
But what if you could travel to Oz yourself? Well, you can! Here’s how:
- Go to Google.com and type “The Wizard of Oz” in the search box.
- Click on the ruby slippers icon on the screen’s right side.
- Watch as the screen spins and turns sepia-toned, just like in the movie.
- You can also click on the tornado icon next to the slippers to return to normal.
This Google trick is a fun way to relive one of the most iconic scenes. Try it out and see for yourself!
More Google Tricks to Try
These are not the only tricks that you can try. There are many more hidden features and Easter eggs that you can discover on Google. Here are some examples:
- Type in “do a barrel roll” in the search and witness the screen perform a full 360-degree rotation.
- Input “Google gravity” in the search bar, then click “I’m feeling lucky” to experience a gravity-defying display.
- Type “Google Pacman” in the search box, hit “I’m feeling lucky,” and indulge in a nostalgic round of the classic arcade game.
- Enter “Google snake” in the search box and click on “I’m feeling lucky” to play a retro game.
- Type “Google doodle” in the search box and click on “I’m feeling lucky” to see all the past doodles that Google has created.
These are just some of the many tricks that you can try. There are more out there waiting for you to find them. Have fun exploring and experimenting with Google!
Q1: What are Google tricks?
A: These tricks are hidden features and Easter eggs that you can find on Google. They are usually related to popular culture, such as movies, games, or books. They are meant to be fun and entertaining for users.
Q2: How do I do Google tricks?
A: To do these tricks, you must enter precise keywords or phrases in the search box and click on specific icons or links on the screen. Some of these tricks require you to click “I’m feeling lucky” instead of “Google search.”
Q3: Are Google tricks safe?
A: Yes, these tricks are safe and harmless. They do not affect your computer or your browser in any way. They are just for fun and amusement.
Q4: Why does Google have these tricks?
A: Google has these tricks to show its creativity and humor. Google likes to surprise and delight its users with these hidden features and Easter eggs. They also help to make Google more engaging and interactive.
Check now more: Experience Zero Gravity Fun with Google Gravity in Your Browser